Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ceasefire, Whats happening?

Go down

ceasefire, Whats happening? Empty ceasefire, Whats happening?

Post  muir dil Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Why is muir Dilger attacking me after i started talks about a cease fire?  If i retaliate would i be made out to be the bad guy?
I read that he has sent 8 nobles to my NEW village, Why send 8 thats just silly. Anyways  sorry for intruding on your ext  forums but just wanted everyone to see that i am not the agressor here and if this isn't resolved asap i will take action......
muir dil

Back to top Go down

ceasefire, Whats happening? Empty ceasefire.......

Post  muir dil Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:43 pm

I can't get the hang of these forums, If the creator wants help finding a better forum then please feel free to mail me ig and i will help out.
Anyways i bet most of you were secretly wanting muir to damage me but his attacks didn't drop my wall 1 single level although he did clear the 2.5k archers that were in a the new village. Now he has 3 nobles onroute to a village he has no chance of clearing. and since nobody contacted me to explain what happened i retaliated and inflicted a little damage myself to muir dilger.... I do use rams though and his wall DID drop from lvl20 to lvl0! 

Anyways as it stands i am happy with the ODD boost and the ODA boost i got also and am not currently looking to take him out unless he  continues attacks and in which case i am sorry all but he will be bottom of your rankings with 0 points total. Not a threat and tbh i think i'm being extremely fair bringing this news to you all before i reacted. See i am a fair guy as it is not in my  nature to think first act last Very Happy
d daddy
muir dil

Back to top Go down